Home » Sick Leave Exchange Forms

Sick Leave Exchange Forms

For your sick leave paperwork to begin processing, the EACC or AFSCME Administrative Assistant must receive a completed Employee Request for Donated Sick Leave form, a valid doctor’s note or FMLA paperwork and at least one completed donation form from an individual.

*Leave donations will not be sent to Human Resources until all required documentation is provided.*


Please fax all documents to 301.392.0151 or email them to:  [email protected]

Click to Download

Jump to Content