Early Career Educators
Member Events & Socials
Resources & Informational Links
Common Contract Questions
Teacher Planning Days
Joint Sick Leave Exchange Program
MEMBERSHIP DOESN’T COST, IT PAYS!
On-the-job protection, discounts on merchandise, Credit cards and financial advice are just some of the benefits of NEA/MSEA/EACC membership. You can find information about EACC, MSEA and NEA on our websites.
Your Local, State and National Associations Provide:
- Full-Time Local President and Administrative Assistant
- Representation on Sick Leave Exchange
- MSEA UniServ Directors On Site
- Expert and Laborious Negotiations
- Local Assistance on all Contractual Issues
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Association Building-Level Representation & Support
- Lobbying Efforts (local, state, national levels)
- Legal Services from MSEA
- NEA $1 Million Liability Insurance Protection
- Financial Planning Advice
- NEA Discount Credit Card Program
- NEA Click & Save – state and national discount service
- NEA Benefits Discount Programs on: car and homeowner insurance, home mortgages, retirement plans, long-term disability insurance, etc.
We Help Members!…They Help Us!
- Providing a Unified Voice in Support of Strong & Effective Public Schools
- Providing Input on How School System Policies & Initiatives Impact the Teaching & Learning
- Supporting Meaningful & Effective Professional Development Opportunities
- Fighting for Fully-Funded Public Education
- Eliminating the Student Achievement Gap
- Read Across America Celebration